Saturday, June 9, 2007

Something to talk about...

This is will be a brief entry.

I am concerned that as a nation we becoming complacent with our leadership. As a citizen I am afraid we are losing our national 'cajones', if you understand that Spanish word or term. We are losing our intestinal fortitude. If you have not noticed, the greatest generation our nation has ever produced is dying off. Our fathers - those men who were born to our nation from 1920 to 1945 are dimishing in size. Theirs was the generation that led use into battle and saved the world from despots who wanted nothing more than tyranny on our planet. We have failed to live up to their legacy and I personally think it is time we stike an acord with ourselves and elect a leader as our president. That is why I am personally supporting Fred Dalton Thompson for president.

I urge you to get involved in politics - on a local, state and national basis. Your participation is essential to our national livelihood. I urge you to find your person and support them wholeheartedly.

No comments: